[Fot] Follow up on my lever shock question

Allen Washatko awashatko at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 09:00:01 MST 2021

When I set up my Bugeye way back when, the SCCA boys told me to use motorcycle shock oil which was heavier and wouldn’t damage the shock seals. I also unsoldered the valve end and turned it in several times (don’t remember the exact number) and then re-soldered it. Worked well for auto cross.

Sent from my iPhone