[Fot] Follow up on my lever shock question

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 08:24:12 MST 2021

I have no intention of hijacking this thread, but have a rear shock damper link spherical bearing kit that I purchased from Revington TR  (part no. RTR3392K for information and photo) and never used as I decided to go with a tube shock conversion using RATCO’s kit and Spax units with “X” bracing between the shock mounting brackets.  The kit is for TR2-4.  If someone wants to beef up their lever shocks I would sell for $225.  Also have a set of Apple Hydraulics uprated lever shocks that I never installed as well if anyone is interested please contact me off list.