[Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 2 16:54:38 MST 2021

I got tired of the stuff commercially available (to be fair hadn’t tried anything from Joe so his might be great too). I decided to go to a supplier of graphite composite gaskets used in the oil and gas market. They cut me several sets in different thicknesses back about 10 years ago. Can you believe I’ve been using the same set since?  Been off and reinstalled at least 4 times. Great product.

Unfortunately I’ll have to search for the supplier and I’m sure to make a run won’t be cheap. Certainly willing to share if someone wants to start a supply line of these as I’ve proven there a great product.

Details to follow if I make it away from my computer long enough to see my shop this weekend.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone