[Fot] Has anybody put a TR4 tub on a TR6 chassis?

Rich Hahn putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 10:11:21 MDT 2020

 Emergency brake should be easy source the used pieces for the emergency brake and tunnel from someone like Scott Harper, weld them in and then install a TR4A or 6 handbrake
    On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 11:41:15 AM EDT, Bruce Stutzman <stutztr4 at gmail.com> wrote:

 A big difference is the emergency brake.
On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 8:23 AM Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

On 6/3/20 5:55 AM, yellow04 wrote:
> I figured this was the place to ask this question.
>
> I am selling an early TR4 project/parts car on Craigslist and just got
> a question that I can't answer. Will a TR4 tub that goes on the ladder
> frame mount to an IRS wishbone frame?

With a lot of cutting, welding and fabrication I am sure it would work.
I sort of remember a TR3 at the Boulder VTR convention in 1990 that was
heavily modified to fit on a TR6 frame.  I remember it as the car that
won the autocross at the racetrack because the driver thought that the
"optional" slalom along the back straight did not mean you could choose
to start it on the left or right, but choose to do it or just blast
straight through ignoring the cones altogether.

mjb.

fot at autox.team.net

fot at autox.team.net