[Fot] Bent SU needles

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:47:41 MST 2018

I too have been there with the S.U's in pieces Bob , my wife sitting in the
psgr seat being VERY nice about it all and countless tries finally got
things working well enough to drive home form the dealers shop. They had
kindly allowed me to use the shop afer a compettion but failed to leave
some one to guard me from myself. I guess that is how you learn, especially
in the olden days with no manuals or internert, duh.............. which
part is the jet? all this circa 1952.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*