[Fot] Six cylinder camshafts

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Wed Nov 14 02:28:25 MST 2018

Hallo ,
Kas Kastner advised me to contact Chuck Gee, what I did and I got a "320-F" camshaft, made by Schneider. It is for a race engine that is about ready, but no races so far :
-lobe separation : 105 ° .
- 320° 57 - 83 83 - 53 (installation figure is 103°)
- at 0.050" :31-57 61-27 (268°)
-valve lift is 0.496" when rocher ratio is 1.46.
I wonder if the profile is the G5.
Marcel