[Fot] Mountains are fun (Was: Oil Cooler, etc)

Bill Bill at ponostyle.com
Sun Dec 9 10:04:16 MST 2018

I’ve done the road from my house (just past Ho’okipa) to Hana in 42 minutes. My secret is I did it on a Honda XR650 with street tires and used the tourists like autocross cones. It’s better to continue driving around the island. Great scenery and a fun road. Lots of places to get squashed like a bug, so full attention to the road is necessary. If I want to look at something my rule is pull well off the road. Well off, or some idiot wandering into the verge while shooting pictures or gawking can take you out.

I live on Maui half the year. I’m here now, getting ready to go foil surf. My latest addiction.

Bill