[Fot] Mountains are fun (Was: Oil Cooler, etc)

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Sat Dec 8 00:04:12 MST 2018

Doesn’t need to be a mountain. If you have a chance to go to Hawaii, visit Maui and take the road to Hana. It’s basically a 2-hour-long autocross. I think the highest posted speed is 35 mph but don’t even expect to maintain that.
Gorgeous scenery. Get to Hana, have lunch, visit the black sand beach. And then you get to drive back!

--Rocky