[Fot] Ignition Coil ??

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 06:42:43 MDT 2018

Hi Bob, are you using the correct ohm coil? My notes say that with
points and resistor a 1.5 ohm coil should be used.

I use a Pertronix Flame Thrower. $40 or so from Jegs or others.

Also with points, make sure the condenser is good. A faulty condenser
will cause your symptoms too. Ask me how I know this!

Cheers, Bill