[Fot] Lots of GT6 Parts available

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu Oct 26 06:40:18 MDT 2017

two years ago I bought someone’s 20 year hoard of parts and two GT6 race cars.  The cars are sold, though one of them is going to reappear, but I still have the parts.  I’ve finally inventoried what is there, and figured out what I want and don’t want.  The attached list is everything that is up for grabs.  There’s some good stuff here.  I’m really not interested in getting rid of one or two items - I’m hoping one or a few people will take the whole stash.  My goal is to not have to send it to the scrapyard!  All the parts on the list are used, generally in good condition but not new and shiny.

Located just north of Philadelphia, PA.  email or call me.

Scott Janzen
215-817-9315
sjanzen at me.com <mailto:sjanzen at me.com>