[Fot] FW: TR4 Motor Mount Question

timmmurphh at gmail.com timmmurphh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:17:06 MDT 2017

From: timmmurphh at gmail.com [mailto:timmmurphh at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:50 PM
To: 'STEPHEN BOROWSKI' <biznzman at pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: [Fot] TR4 Motor Mount Question

We at first tried the square ones from Moss and broke two sets of them, once going into Canada Corner at RA and the throttle got open wide.  Not good.  Then we got a set of round ones through Tony Drews from I think Cambridge in England.  That was about 8 years ago, and no problems.  Strongly recommend them.  About $50 a set at that time but the postage is about $50 from England.  Maybe you can tie up with someone who also needs some parts from England.  You might try Steve Yott.  I think he gets somewhat regular shipments in from England.

Tim Murphy

TR4 #317 BRG