[Fot] Nissan Diff for Goodparts conversion

Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley triosan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:23:37 MDT 2017

I have a limited slip differential from an Infinity available.  It is for
use with the Goodparts kit. I have had the driving flange machined to fit
the triumph drive shaft u-joint.  It has about a3.5 or 3.6:1 ratio.

I used it in my race car for a couple of weekends, but decided to use the
4.1:1 version instead when I installed an overdrive transmission.

If anyone is interested in buying this, let me know.  We can discuss price
and shipping options then.

Thanks,

Chuck Arnold