[Fot] Nissan Diff for Goodparts conversion

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Wed Mar 22 18:20:35 MDT 2017

Yes interested
MDunst Headgasket.com 626.358.1616 T 626.628.3777 F Triple R Munitions, Inc 626.201.9471 T FFL 6,7 SOT 2

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I have a limited slip differential from an Infinity available.  It is for use with the Goodparts kit. I have had the driving flange machined to fit the triumph drive shaft u-joint.  It has about a3.5 or 3.6:1 ratio.

I used it in my race car for a couple of weekends, but decided to use the 4.1:1 version instead when I installed an overdrive transmission.

If anyone is interested in buying this, let me know.  We can discuss price and shipping options then.

Thanks,

Chuck Arnold
fot at autox.team.net