[Fot] GT6 scatter shield?

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:28:13 MST 2016

I use a Kevlar blanket on my TR3B.  It probably does restrict the flow of
air from the engine bay around the underside of the tunnel cover, but  the
majority of the trans is exposed to air from the underside of the vehicle.
  One plus about the blanket is that it preserves the limited amount of
room in the driver's foot well.