[Fot] GT6 scatter shield?

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Wed Feb 3 12:43:54 MST 2016

Does a Kevlar blanket retain heat and reduce the life of the trans?

Scott (B.)

From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 1:03 PM
To: Brian Schirano <bschirano at yahoo.com>
Cc: FOT List <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 scatter shield?

I have a 3-4" wide x 1/8" thick steel piece bent to from an arc around the front of the bell housing and bolted through the frame rails.  Mocked it up out of posterboard and had someone with a sheet metal brake bend one to match.  I'll send you a photo later.  The TR4 I had had the Kevlar blanket - probably easier.