[Fot] GT6 scatter shield?

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Feb 3 12:02:48 MST 2016

I have a 3-4" wide x 1/8" thick steel piece bent to from an arc around the front of the bell housing and bolted through the frame rails.  Mocked it up out of posterboard and had someone with a sheet metal brake bend one to match.  I'll send you a photo later.  The TR4 I had had the Kevlar blanket - probably easier.