[Fot] Auxiliary Oil Line Size

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 14:55:52 MDT 2016

I agree -8 is adequate, based on its ID, but a lot of fittings have a considerably reduced ID, obviously creating restrictions.
I plumb most systems in -10, that way I know I have more than enough to supply it when it's needed, especially when hard on the throttle coming out of those left-handers!
Glen