[Fot] GT6 rear hub upgrades

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 10:15:00 MDT 2016

If you are talking about the originally Rotoflex units, I did my own when I
installed the Corvette Diff.  I fabricated a single piece Hub/outer half
shaft to get rid of the problem with the hubs coming loose and upgraded the
outer bearing to the same as the inner.  Here is a link:

http://spitlist.info/VetteDiff.htm

Joe C.

  _____