[Fot] GT6 rear hub upgrades

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 15:30:52 MDT 2016

Hi Scott - I think mine was converted to the non roto swing axle set up like attached, not my car but it is my style hub carrier etc., and I put Joe Siam's / Chequered Flag Racing axles in it, you should recall I broke the stock at WG VRG a few years ago. So alternate "stock" uprights with upgraded axles.
See you at Summit PtBrian 26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com