[Fot] GT6 valve guides

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Tue Dec 22 09:58:35 MST 2015

Sorry if this comes through twice!
Hello Brian,
Bronze Guides for sure.
You may here debate on this from others using steel guides I suppose.
Bronze has a property that is condusive to lack of friction in regular
sliding up and down.
Beyond that; they have worked well for long periods of time (many, many
years) in the GT6 heads of all the GT6 race cars that I have seen go very
fast.
I have had very good results in all analysis of bronze guides that have
seen very high rpm's.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6 racecars