[Fot] Brake shoe re-arching

Steve Yott tr4 at wi.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 10:37:18 MDT 2012

Good luck with that.  I haven't seen one of those tools in 40 years!  I used
one of these in a shop when we would actually reline shoes with material
which was very thick and you would radius the shoes on the machine which was
basically a sanding wheel.  The normal cut on a drum would be about 010 to
020 and the new shoes should bed in okay.

Steve Yott