[Fot] Brake shoe re-arching

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:33:05 MDT 2012

I really don't care about this issue.
New brake shoes don't fit either and I need them badly because I do most of
the braking on the rear brakes.
But the rear brakes seem to do well anyway, so I don't bother with reaching
the shoes.
I install them and here we go.

Look how black my rear wheels are:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/579965_10151484114780715_1140