[Fot] Brake shoe re-arching

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 10:07:12 MDT 2012

Hey FoT,

I'm getting ready to reline my brakes and I have inquired at my local shops

about re-arching the shoes to fit the newly turned drums. Out of three inquiries

all three thought I was from another planet and all three suggested I bring the

car in so they could adjust my brakes properly. I suspect they thought I was the one

that didn't know what I was talking about. Maybe I am from another planet and just

don't know it.

Any input or comments on re-arching brake shoes would be appreciated.

Jim G.