[Fot] Search for my old TR3 racer

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Thu Jun 21 16:09:50 MDT 2012

Strange goings on here...
It took me a while to figure out what post/ topic is being referenced here.
The "annuals" I'M talking about are like yearbooks... with racing photos,
people/worker photos and championship points listings.
These were put out yearly by Midwestern Council up until the digital era.
I think my post ended up being confusing as it was referencing a few off
line posts by Scott and Gary that may or may not have come across on FOT.
Sorry for the confusion.