[Fot] Search for my old TR3 racer

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Fri Jun 22 19:40:00 MDT 2012

Bill I am at Mid Ohio right now.... Believe me.  I had to go through a full
annual this morning even though I had an annual by VDCA noted in my log book
in Dec.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2012, at 5:53 PM, BillDentin at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 06/21/2012 4:38:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
jhhasty at gdhs.com writes:

>> Jason. Just for the record, SVRA does not accept annual tech inspections
from
>> other council members. HSR and the guys up in Canada, however, do.
>

> While I have no first hand knowledge because I have not raced with SVRA
since Carl and Jack left (I'm punishing them), it would really surprise me if
they would not honor TECH inspection from other 'significant' vintage
sanctioning bodies.  SVRA has enough stones in their road these days without
pissing racers off because they will not honor ANNUAL TECH inspections by
other respected groups.