[Fot] Search for my old TR3 racer

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 15:53:56 MDT 2012

In a message dated 06/21/2012 4:38:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
jhhasty at gdhs.com writes:

> Jason. Just for the record, SVRA does not accept annual tech inspections
> from
> other council members. HSR and the guys up in Canada, however, do.

While I have no first hand knowledge because I have not raced with SVRA
since Carl and Jack left (I'm punishing them), it would really surprise me if
they would not honor TECH inspection from other 'significant' vintage
sanctioning bodies.  SVRA has enough stones in their road these days without
pissing racers off because they will not honor ANNUAL TECH inspections by other
respected groups.

The HAWK is a Road America event.

Bill Dentinger