[Fot] Search for my old TR3 racer

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Thu Jun 21 15:32:30 MDT 2012

Sorry if this message comes through twice.... Something strange happened
when I tried to send it as a reply.

Art, Scott, Gary and all interested,
Don't forget about me, perhaps one of the few MC guys really interested in
our history... holding many pieces to the Midwestern Council (MC) puzzle.
I have all the annuals and Klaxons from 1970 onward.
I have left a message with Burt Levy (the last open road) about your
quest... he drove a TR3 at that time in MC.... it may have been black for a
while. and was damage wrecked and painted several times... each time
looking worse and worse.
There were few TR3's racing in council at that time.
I will check the annuals and Klaxxons tomorrow for any more clues.
But eagerly await a call back from Burt, as I suspect that if it was raced
in MC he will have some info for us.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing 1969 GT6+
Midwestern Council Race Chairperson
NSSCC Board Member (Secretary)
Majorly fanatical racing historian
Antique dealer and Vintage Toy Store owner.
Nut head, and more.