[Fot] Check out my photos on Facebook

Ken Gano invite+AZm90QGF1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0 at facebookmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:59:31 MDT 2012

Hi Ken,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Ken

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1426953470&k=AQCT07F7yS8jUJ20mSZCKHNKop5o_D6a
1OjnGouLn2nA63gWCmZ1pvbgQ2Ag0LOZkXqXcgwy_xHTBLjZ&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/merge_accounts.php?e=fot%40autox.team.net&c=AQBsKUdEt
mHDTypscs9Pc__zrLLZwDiQm8aXOW2-NglSVA