[Fot] Check out my photos on Facebook

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 15:36:12 MDT 2012

> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
> events

Not to discourage anyone from sharing, but I suggest you read the Facebook
terms of service VERY carefully.  I believe they basically say that Mark
Zuckerberg and his partner (who renounced US citizenship) own whatever you
post, including photos, personal information, family relationships etc.

And they make their money by selling that information in various ways.

Call me paranoid if you like; but I will not be joining you there, and if I
could find out how to delete my Facebook account, I would.

TANSTAAFL "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"

-- Randall