[Fot] TR PI conversion picutes

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Tue Mar 20 19:32:53 MDT 2007

Very pretty. Can't wait to see it in person. With that location I
assume you have a solenoid valve on the Accusump. Be sure you install
a manual switch to leave it closed if you need to. Some folks rely on
the ignition switch  to control the accusump. That's fine for closing
the valve and maintaining pressure in the accusump when you shut the
engine off, but things happen and you can wind up with it de-
pressurized. In that case you don't want it drawing away the lion's
share of the oil coming out of the pump, robbing the engine of oil
during the critical warm up period to fill the accusump back up. If
you have a separate switch you can flick it off and on once the
engine is warmed up and slowly rob oil to get the accusump full and
pressurized again.

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS