[Fot] TR PI conversion picutes

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:14:33 MDT 2007

I have posted and annotated several pictures of my PI installation on my
TR250 [now TR%?] race car.  You can view and read at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/TR250ToTR5PIParts

You can post comments on the pictures if you like.  In will be glad
to review any comments and answer any questions.  Now I jst have to get the
timing corect and see if it starts.  If so, then I need to read the airfuel
mixture to see where I am for mixture control.  Expect the mechanical
throtlle pedal driven mixture control  unit cam and cam follower will need
adjusting to get to optimum.
--
Chuck Arnold