[Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 4, Issue 29

Guyots3 at wmconnect.com Guyots3 at wmconnect.com
Wed Mar 21 12:07:40 MDT 2007

In a message dated 3/21/2007 10:00:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fot-request at autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak at dimebank.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fot] oil, oil, oil
> To: fot at autox.team.net
>
> > It seems that we have little in the way of choice:
> >
> > Three companies products keep coming up:
> >
> > A) Amsoil
> >
> > B) Redline
> >
> > C) Valvoline
>
> Castrol GTX 20W50 should be on your list for street-driven Triumphs.
> It's been a fine choice for years, and still is, and the "High
> Mileage" version might even be a little better.
>
> Please go and read
>
> http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html
>
> and look at the table of oil analysis.
>
> Best,
> chris

Nice one Chris,

You found the webs pages that I found yesterday!

This is the best, and most informed article that I have yet seen.

Best Regards

Leon

<A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963">http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

   </HTML>