[Fot] TR-3 Slave Cylinders

Herald948 at aol.com Herald948 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 19:45:01 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/26/2007 2:57:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ryoung at navcomtech.com writes:

The  early Lockheed clutch slaves are NLA AFAIK, but not too hard to
substitute  a later unit.  You may need a different hose & the bracket from  a
later car tho, I don't remember offhand what all I did.  But I did  it and it
worked fine for me.

==AM==
Possibly a moot point here, but Moss Europe advertises (in TR Action,  the TR
Register magazine) a new reproduction of the Lockheed slave cylinder.
Presumably this part could make its way to Moss USA?

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and  Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)