[Roadsters] Hagerty Ins

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 28 08:56:06 MST 2016

The statisticians and actuaries that crunch the numbers that drive all the decisions at insurance companies don’t evaluate causality, only “probabilities” as determined by dumb numbers. That’s how they rationalize things like deciding you are a “bad risk” because someone else hit your wife’s car.
Gary McCormickSan Jose, CASRL311-13291