[Roadsters] Gauges....

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 30 20:24:28 MDT 2014

You can bypass the rheostat to check the globes are bright enough, just
short out the two Red/Blue wires that connect to it.

Trouble with the Temp and Fuel gauges playing up in unison is usually a
result of a faulty Voltage Regulator for those two gauges.
Located at the steering column just under the dash, a small rectangular
can.
Make sure the terminals are tight and the can is grounded properly.
Sent from my Toshiba Laptop one finger at a time!

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com