[Roadsters] Gauges....

sophiesplace11 sophiesplace11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:22:33 MDT 2014

Thanks so much for all that..now I have an idea where to begin..but short out, ?..touching them together? ..so if the Stat is bad, they'll be bright?..i have replacement bulbs..a case of them, from long before the my roadster..do i have this right?.. thanks

short out the two Red/Blue wires that connect to it.

Trouble with the Temp and Fuel gauges playing up in unison is usually a
result of a faulty Voltage Regulator for those two gauges.
Located at the steering column just under the dash, a small rectangular
can.
Make sure the terminals are tight and the can is grounded properly.
Sent from my Toshiba Laptop one finger at a time!

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com

datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net