[Roadsters] Gauges....

sophiesplace11 sophiesplace11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:06:09 MDT 2014

I have a question. .we'll two part..I Had my gauges fixed on my 66 recently , theyre still.very dim on the dash..is that the rheostat, or just bulbs ?..2 ) this just started while on 101, 30 mile trip from a windshield shop to home.to the point,while driving 45 to 60..my water goes up to 250 then drops to 0..at the same time my fuel gauge is doing the same move. ( new float in tank).. to full' then it drops to empty..then resets to Normal ??.. any help out there..thanks in advance..jon