[Roadsters] starting problems

Paul Courson cour.jpeg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:33:23 MDT 2014

Ethanol is the enemy. It's a moisture magnet. I don't like corn in my gas
but there's not much choice around here.

Lift the lids on the side bowls on both the Hitachi SUs, remove the floats,
and check for water droplets embedded in the gasoline at the bottom of the
bowl. Or dirt particles that made it past your filter. Oh, check the glass
bowl of the filter for water at the bottom too.

Shake the floats too. Shouldn't have any liquid inside.

Paul  / Annapolis