[Roadsters] roadsters and 1946 Ercoupe airplane

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 15 22:27:32 MDT 2013

Many years ago, in my misspent youth, a friend would rent an Aircoupe
and would take me flying all over the Phoenix valley.  It was a really
nice machine; much better than the Aeronca Champ that he usually
rented.  I may be mistaken, I'm old and that happens often, but I think
an Ercoupe was an earlier version of the Aircoupe of my youth.

Stan, still waiting on the MVD for a title to the roadster.