[Roadsters] roadsters and 1946 Ercoupe airplane

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 19:15:03 MDT 2013

have someone interested in my roadsters and swapping me a 1946 Ercoupe. I'm not looking to end up with a plane, if anyone would be interested in it let me know. came out of a museum, one hundred something hours TT, engine gone through when it came out of the museum but has gone out of certification now. could let it go for around $12k. I took some photos of it this evening- they are supposed to be the easiest plane to fly ever built
Craig