[Roadsters] roadsters and 1946 Ercoupe airplane

jh.bahn at verizon.net jh.bahn at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 17:25:10 MDT 2013

Craid - the Ercoupe (also Aircoupe) is a nifty looking 90 hp two seat plane
built in the 1940's  with two horizontal tail rudders. It was unique in that
the rudders and ailerons were interconnected making it virtually impossible
to spin.  If it is museum quality (whatever that means) and low hours it may
be worth  looking in to.  They are fairly common on ebay.  Check out
http://www.ercoupe.org/ if you're looking for a buyer.
JH