[Roadsters] out of hibernation problems

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Fri May 24 09:57:30 MDT 2013

Lights:  How's the battery condition?  Is headlight relay clicking when
switched "on"? Do parking lights work? Corrosion on switch, relay or
headlight connections?

Fuel Sender:  Have you checked the fuel sender ground and signal leads
(under access plate on top of tank) and had the sender out of the tank
to examine its condition?