[Roadsters] out of hibernation problems

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Fri May 24 10:16:05 MDT 2013

A filter that will not pass fuel can pass air, so blowing through it is
not a good test. Pour fuel into it and see if it flows out the bottom.

There is a plate in the bottom of the trunk that accesses the fuel tank
sender/pick up. Pop it off, remove the sender, and see what is in the
tank. The fuel pick up is not part of the sender, but I think you can
see it from the opening.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake twokeelya

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice & Text	5026 FM 2001