[Roadsters] EI Dizzy install

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:15:06 MDT 2012

All,

I received my shinny new EI dizzy the other day and was thinking about putting
it in today, but I am confused about one thing.

In the manual and on 311s it seems that if I have a good running car, which I
do, I should be able to mark all the current settings and rotor location, pull
the old one out, drop in the new one, swap out coil, bypass resistor, install
gapped plugs and wires, and go.  Basically no trimming resets.

Would that be correct?  Will I have to reset timing and what not, or should I
be able to swap and go? I just want to clarify this before taking it apart.
Thanks all for your help

Dan