[Roadsters] automatic transmission

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 04:44:59 MDT 2012

Lighten up.  I have not yet seen anyone "making fun" of anyone who is not ABLE
to drive a manual transmission.  There is a difference in not being able, and
just not wanting to learn how to drive a stick.  IMHO anyone who just thinks
it is too much trouble to learn needs a modern car, however making a roadster
drivable for someone with a disability is a noble and worthy effort.  I
thought the electric top comment was funny, so please let's not get offended
without proper provocation.  I'd love to see the electric top mechanism fold
the quarter windows over and tuck them in.  Pretty nifty!  Maybe a little
automatic hammer to whack the voltage regulator when the points stick???  The
possibilities are endless.

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996