[Roadsters] Stripped screws

Dick Tillinger dicktill at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:55:03 MDT 2010

Hi Dan,

Try a left-handed drill bit, or a special screw remover such as this one
listed by Sears:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00952156000P?vName=Tools&cName=Powe
rToolAccessories&sName=Drill%20Sharpeners%20&%20Attachments&sid=IDx20070921x
00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=00952156000P
"Craftsman 6 pc. Power Extractor and Damaged Screw Remover "
Use a hex extension on the bit (such as one used to drive in dry wall
screws) so that the drill doesn't hit the console. Of course, run the drill
backwards.

Good luck, Dick