[Roadsters] wiring - early 67 regulator

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Thu Sep 9 21:04:57 MDT 2010

  Dave,

The only White/Red wire I see on the wiring diagrams is for the left
rear turn signal. It is the same circuit as the left front turn signal,
which shows to be Green/Red. Having said that, our cars have not always
had the correct wire colors. If the factory ran short of the correct
color wire they substituted whatever they had on hand. It may also be
possible that a PO replaced the harness with a later one. Even if the
harness was for a 69 or 70 Roadster, the wire for the side markers
(which may come out in that area) is Green/White.

I suggest that you just leave it disconnected and see what doesn't work.
Wither that or you can check for voltage on the wire and see which fuse
(if any) will kill it. If the wire doesn't have voltage on it and is not
connected to ground you should be able to use a wire tracer to see where
it goes.

Good luck, and please let us know what you find.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake dave, On 9/9/2010 9:36 PM:

--