[Roadsters] Such A Wanker

9laser3 at bright.net 9laser3 at bright.net
Thu Jan 7 12:33:38 MST 2010

  Way back then, we had a RX3 and an RX4.  The RX3 lasted about 27,000 miles.  The dealer offered us a new set of seals, but refused to rebuild/replace the motor, until we threatened to sue.  The RX4 was sold before it hit the magic 30,000 mile warranty end.
  But both were fun to drive. I don't think mom was ever satisfied with another car after the RX4.  She said they were all to slow!  I test drove a RX7 back when you had to put money down to get on the waiting list for one.  I was ready to trade in the wife's Maverick until she asked where the baby's seat would go!  8.5 months later, our son was born.  Had to wait another 16 years to get a 2 seater.

Paul
Ohio