[Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 09:05:29 MDT 2009

Good point about anchoring the grinder. I don't currently have room for a
dedicated grinder stand and I got tired of chasing the grinder all over the
workbench, but I didn't want to bolt it in place and take up all that room
on the bench. My cheapo solution was to drill two holes in the workbench and
then drop a couple of bolts through the grinder into those holes and use
them like dowel pins. It's not 100% solid but it seems to work well enough.

Gordon Glasgow