[Roadsters] Semi-OT: Bench grinders

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 8 08:32:20 MDT 2009

I have a cheap Harbor Freight grinder that I use along with a variable speed
control (that was also from HF, for about $8 at the time). They're not real
heavy and they can scoot around a little bit. I use bar clamps to anchor to
my bench and it's no problem at all. For safety's sake, you should always
solidly mount a grinder to something anyway.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed